- A channel with a bandwidth sufficiently great to accommodate speech.More example sentences
- The sensor consists of a silicon photodiode, with a pre-amp that gives enough signal for the voice channel of a small radio transmitter.
- It uses the 2.4 GHz spectrum to communicate a 1-megabit connection between two devices for both a voice channel and data channel.
- The radios automatically switch the callers to a working voice channel once a call is answered.
More definitions of voice channelDefinition of voice channel in:
- The US English dictionary