- A series of resistors or capacitors which can be tapped at any intermediate point to produce a specific fraction of the voltage applied between its ends.More example sentences
- Providing reference standard accuracy, it can operate as a multimeter, resistance bridge, voltage divider, null detector, AC / DC transfer standard, precision thermometer, and current comparator.
- The two driven motor windings form a voltage divider.
- This goes to a voltage divider and into a micro controller unit.
More definitions of voltage dividerDefinition of voltage divider in:
- The US English dictionary