- An instrument for measuring electric potential in volts.More example sentences
- An example of this kind of thing is when we use a voltmeter to measure a voltage.
- The shutter is also controlled by the PC, which also sets the acquisition mode and reads the measured voltages from the digital voltmeter.
- Natural voltages are measured simply by using a sensitive voltmeter connected to two non-polarizing electrodes pushed into the soil.
More definitions of voltmeterDefinition of voltmeter in:
- The US English dictionary