- (Of a product or styling technique) give body to (hair): volumize the hair with a little backcombing at the crown (as adjective volumizing) a volumizing mousseMore example sentences
- Then, distribute a quality volumizing mousse throughout all of the hair within the ponytail.
- Apply a thickening / volumizing product to the root area to roughen the hair's texture there, which will make styling easier.
- It has soy bean and jojoba proteins to strengthen the hair, as well as volumising vitamin H, and is reckoned to reach the parts other shampoos can't.
More definitions of volumizeDefinition of volumize in:
- The US English dictionary