(Of a product or styling technique) give body to (hair): volumize the hair with a little backcombing at the crown (as adjective volumizing) a volumizing mousse
More example sentences
- Then, distribute a quality volumizing mousse throughout all of the hair within the ponytail.
- Apply a thickening / volumizing product to the root area to roughen the hair's texture there, which will make styling easier.
- It has soy bean and jojoba proteins to strengthen the hair, as well as volumising vitamin H, and is reckoned to reach the parts other shampoos can't.
- More example sentences
- If you don't know how to use the mud, mousse, gel, spritz or volumizer being applied to your hair, ask.
Definition of volumize in:
- The US English dictionary