verb (voms, vomming, vommed)[no object]
- Be sick; vomit: I’m eating crackers and drinking ginger ale and trying not to vomMore example sentences
- Like, if eating real chicken makes you wanna vom, why would you wanna eat pretend chicken made of something you would actually eat?
- Will I vom when I touch the gizzard?
- We ordered shots, received shots; ladies and gents, we shot. And then she vommed all over me.
noun[mass noun] Back to top
- Vomit: I missed the toilet and spewed vom all over her brand-new carpetMore example sentences
- Then the vom started.
- At least the vom is not happening in 8 directions for me yet.
- With a second wave of vom welling up inside him, Benny made one final dash for the door.
More definitions of vomDefinition of vom in:
- The US English dictionary