- An unrefined person, especially one with newly acquired power or wealth: he is a jumped-up vulgarian the new bosses are such vulgariansMore example sentences
- Serios plays the part of a buffoon, a vulgarian blessed with a minor telepathic power.
- They too are vulgarians, mired in material concerns (the little boy is depicted as already a savvy businessman).
- It is stunning to see Mumbai's beautiful people turned in the space of two hours into ugly, pock marked, uncouth vulgarians.
More definitions of vulgarianDefinition of vulgarian in:
- The US English dictionary