- Having or relating to regular paid employment: a larger class of waged workersMore example sentences
- This was intimately tied to their notion that the way out of poverty was via waged work.
- Now, manufacturing is no longer the engine of employment growth and many more women have entered waged work.
- It was necessary to make habitable remote regions of Russia where it was regarded as too costly to provide waged labour.
More definitions of wagedDefinition of waged in:
- The US English dictionary