adjective (wagglier, waggliest)
- Moving with quick short movements from side to side or up and down: a waggly tailMore example sentences
- That puppy in the window, the one with the waggly tail…
- Upon arriving back at the hive, a bee with pollen-coated legs does a waggly dance for her fellow bees.
- And sometimes, when I'm under stress I do this odd little waggly thing where I stretch the thumb and first finger of each hand out while curling the rest of my fingers under, and I jiggle said fingers and thumbs from side to side.
More definitions of wagglyDefinition of waggly in:
- The US English dictionary