- A convoy or train of covered horse-drawn wagons, as used by pioneers or settlers in North America.More example sentences
- The southern army began its retreat to Virginia late on 4 July, its wagon train of wounded soldiers stretching for seventeen miles.
- Once General Sully's army reached Fort Union, the civilian wagon train, safely beyond Sioux country, continued west on its own.
- One of the largest investors, the New York and Montana Mining Company, spent $39,000 just to outfit a wagon train to transport a mill.
More definitions of wagon trainDefinition of wagon train in:
- The US English dictionary