- 1Wooden panelling that lines the lower part of the walls of a room.More example sentences
- Rugs on marble floors, dark wood wainscoting, patterned green silk wall coverings and the building's original cavernous ceiling breathe life into the installation.
- The furniture was all stained to match the black-stained cypress wainscoting.
- So the latest controversy over so-called shared campuses for Catholic schools has brought the usual suspects out of the wainscoting in swarms.
- 1.1Material used to make wainscoting.More example sentences
- Fairfield Woodworks takes the wood left over after veneers are sliced off and recycles it into wainscoting and other trim materials.
- So when my cherry wainscotting arrives, send it up to the publisher's old office.
More definitions of wainscotingDefinition of wainscoting in:
- The US English dictionary