- A waiter or waitress (used as a neutral alternative).More example sentences
- We are naked, as it were, under the glinting gaze of waitrons and sales staffs across America.
- You walk in around lunchtime, the vibe is right, there are no step-dancing waitrons, and the cheesecake is set on auto-spin.
- By the time I concluded that yes, I did indeed need a piece of carrot cake and successfully bounced a rolled-up napkin off my waitron's neck, a saxophonist appeared.
More definitions of waitronDefinition of waitron in:
- The US English dictionary