- 1(Especially of a storage area) large enough to walk into: a walk-in cupboardMore example sentences
- Practical features include a walk-in cupboard in the bathroom and gas central heating throughout.
- Decorated in peach, this area includes a walk-in cloakroom and guest toilet.
- E's sleeping area was a converted walk-in closet, with two mattresses thrown on the floor.
- 2(Of a service) available for customers or clients without the need for an appointment: a walk-in clinicMore example sentences
- An out-of-hours service will still be available at the walk-in medical centre in Carfax Street.
- Establishing this relationship can turn walk-in customers into life-long clients.
- They also have an optometrist in an office upstairs, I got a walk-in appointment with him with no problem.
More definitions of walk-inDefinition of walk-in in:
- The US English dictionary