Definition of walkies in English:
A period of exercising a dog: while the client is being coiffed, one of the salon staff takes the pooch for walkies
More example sentences
- They regularly take their dogs for early morning walkies at Thorndon North which is one of three Essex County Council managed parks in Brentwood.
- ‘You are entitled to 1 ¼ hours daily for lunch and walkies,’ it states.
- He refuses to get the hang of going for his walkies.
- informal Go missing, especially as a result of theft: the insurers have drawn up a list of cars most likely to go walkiesMore example sentences
- These can theoretically be used to ensure AGP and PCI cards don't go walkies if the server is moved - later I'll explain why they're virtually useless.
- The hotel heiress is distraught after it went walkies just two days ago.
- A couple of bottles of Dom Perignon have gone walkies from the cellar.
Words that rhyme with walkiesRockies
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.