- A large decorative piece of fabric or other material hung on the wall of a room.More example sentences
- Wedding guests can sign a large matte of a photo frame, a specially made platter, or a fabric wall hanging.
- The domestic world and the conflict in Southeast Asia coincide again in Diaper Pattern, in which texts printed on a wall hanging made from her son's used diapers present a hypocritical apologia for the war in Vietnam.
- Using yarn and needle, my mother would then transfer that highly geometric pattern to cloth, creating a wall hanging, a pillow cover, or some other decorative article.
More definitions of wall hangingDefinition of wall hanging in:
- The US English dictionary