- A painting made directly on a wall, such as a fresco or mural.More example sentences
- The pictorial art of fresco or wall painting is a phenomenon of the Second Palace period both on Crete and in the Cyclades, though plain red and geometric plaster patterns are known much earlier.
- Subtitled ‘An interpretation of the chronicle of Fray Gaspar de Carvajal,’ this ensemble of sculptures, drawings and a wall painting examined the first European expedition to navigate the Amazon.
- A wall painting, Arca de Noe 2, is a portrait of a city (it could be Japanese) that centers on a big canal lock in which a trash barge floats.
More definitions of wall paintingDefinition of wall painting in:
- The US English dictionary