- A chart or poster for display on a wall as a teaching aid or source of information.More example sentences
- The booklet The Road Back expands on the information contained in the wallchart and is proving to be very successful in helping prison inmates focus on the areas in which they need assistance.
- At the Yucca Mountain Information Centre, videos and wallcharts trumpet the efforts to ensure that the site is safe.
- There are also spindle-backed chairs, bookcases with leather bound tomes and a wallchart with coloured bars of sticky paper showing optimistic staff rotas.
More definitions of wallchartDefinition of wallchart in:
- The US English dictionary