Definition of walled garden in English:
1A garden enclosed by high walls.
- Brigade HQ was established in the grounds of Mezze House, a large building with a walled garden.
- His friend Gertrude Jekyll designed the beautiful walled gardens.
- Head chef Paul Hart uses the best fresh local produce, including vegetables grown in the hotel's own walled garden.
1.1 Computing & Telecommunications A restricted range of information to which subscribers to a particular service are limited.
- Last week T-Mobile Germany boasted that by breaking down the walled garden, ARPUs would blossom.
- Those who keep their walled gardens intact will suffer.
- Thus a walled garden will ensure that users can browse onto sites specifically set up for the TV.
Definition of walled garden in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.