Definition of walloper in English:
1A person or thing that wallops someone or something.
- However, the Wigginton wallopers graciously conceded that their York opponents had been badly hampered by the absence of one of their star players.
- Ramshot's Enforcer is a relatively slow-burning magnum powder suitable for the .44 Mag. and other big bore wallopers.
3Australian A policeman.
- After popping the wrong man, Britain's wallopers will be just that extra bit more cautious before hauling out the shooting irons.
- Last week in Yarraville, he became the fourth person to be pulled over at random and forced to surrender a saliva sample to the wallopers.
- After reading this report, it seems the younger generation now has a better way to foil the wallopers ' close attentions.
Words that rhyme with walloperscalloper
Definition of walloper in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan