1A person or thing that wallops someone or something.
- However, the Wigginton wallopers graciously conceded that their York opponents had been badly hampered by the absence of one of their star players.
- Ramshot's Enforcer is a relatively slow-burning magnum powder suitable for the .44 Mag. and other big bore wallopers.
3Australian A policeman.
- After popping the wrong man, Britain's wallopers will be just that extra bit more cautious before hauling out the shooting irons.
- Last week in Yarraville, he became the fourth person to be pulled over at random and forced to surrender a saliva sample to the wallopers.
- After reading this report, it seems the younger generation now has a better way to foil the wallopers ' close attentions.
Words that rhyme with walloperscalloper
Definition of walloper in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.