- A long, thick, drooping moustache.More example sentences
- He remained in his seat in Battery Park, staring straight ahead from between his wide-brimmed hat and his prodigious walrus moustache.
- Kaplan is a multilingual philosopher, but beneath the walrus moustache he may be better known as a world renowned maths guru and best-selling author.
- His face was buried beneath the grimy white vines of a walrus moustache.
More definitions of walrus moustacheDefinition of walrus moustache in:
- The US English dictionary