- 1A person who dances the waltz.More example sentences
- It is expected that the event will attract a large entry of waltzers and dancers from over a wide area.
- In a night of unprecedented nostalgia the rockers, the jivers and the waltzers descended on the ‘ballroom of romance’.
- Perfect wedding music, though at a pace that'll be a bit tough for waltzers at a country wedding.
- 1.1A fairground ride in which cars spin round as they are carried round an undulating track.More example sentences
- The girl band, The Honeyz, opened the Treetop Twister - described as a bit like riding a fairground waltzer on top of a roller coaster - after a 30-minute concert on May 20.
- It was where, as a teenager, he saw the fairground showmen set up camp with waltzers, dodgems and swingboats, bringing the promise of a merry-go-round of girls with beehive hairdos and stiletto heels.
- Should I sees Colt and bass player Gemma Cullingford hovering between coquettish innocence and a full-blown teen tantrum in TopShop; Anamoy is like a ride on a waltzer with X-Ray Spex.
More definitions of waltzerDefinition of waltzer in:
- The US English dictionary