- 2A tender trailing tradescantia, typically having striped leaves which are suffused with purple.
More example sentences
- Genus Tradescantia, family Commelinaceae: T. albiflora and T. pendula (formerly Zebrina pendula)
- Other house plants to enjoy growing this way include wandering Jew, hoya, English ivy, trailing philodendron, Hawaiian ti, and, of course, lucky bamboo.
- Here Ezrahi examines Paul Celan's elegiac German poetry and redefinition of the wandering Jew at a time when the Jewish State already exists and beckons.
- The hero, an Irishman, who is a version of the wandering Jew, cannot die for 120 years, and goes through many changes of identity in his long, largely villainous, career.
More definitions of wandering JewDefinition of wandering Jew in:
- The US English dictionary