- A strong desire to travel: a man consumed by wanderlustMore example sentences
- The high seas harbour a host of job opportunities for those driven by wanderlust and the desire for a life away from the humdrum.
- The pleasure we derive from being with others, along with our wanderlust and desire to explore, sets the stage nicely for smallpox.
- Even in postwar America, nostalgia and wanderlust kept tramp wannabes hopping boxcars.
early 20th century: from German Wanderlust.
More definitions of wanderlustDefinition of wanderlust in:
- The US English dictionary