- A commissioned officers' mess on board a warship.More example sentences
- After the war wardrooms on warships became the place where young officers learned to love their profession and upgraded their naval and general culture.
- Later in the afternoon, he had lunch in the wardroom (officer's galley), talked to Nimitz crew members in the hangar bay and posed for pictures.
- The area proposed to be leased includes the Old Naval Academy - serving as offices and a wardroom - Anchor and Stoney Lanes, Short Row and the Block Mills.
More definitions of wardroomDefinition of wardroom in:
- The US English dictionary