- 1The action or process of storing goods in a warehouse: both sites are now used for cargo handing and warehousingMore example sentences
- The Council approved an order to accommodate two planning applications seeking to develop a toy store and retail warehousing with car parking at a site on Mercy Road.
- Indeed, there are plenty of software programs and accompanying units that can help dairy processors better manage their warehousing and distribution processes.
- The Korea Region has contractors developing integrated processes that will address warehousing, logistics, and an in- and out-processing system.
- 1.1Warehouses collectively: 80,000 square feet of warehousingMore example sentences
- The development plans to include three million square feet of built warehousing and includes parking facilities for up to 15,000 vehicles.
- The new centre will comprise 150,000 square feet of warehousing, loading bays, offices and associated facilities.
- The former Waterford Crystal site is zoned for 110,000 square foot of retail warehousing.
- 2 Stock Exchange The building up of a holding of shares in a company by buying numerous small lots of shares in the names of nominees, in order to make a takeover bid while remaining anonymous.More example sentences
- The institutions are understood to have suggested that the government may try a combination of domestic issues, warehousing of shares with the institutions and overseas issues as the modes for the disinvestment.
More definitions of warehousingDefinition of warehousing in:
- The US English dictionary