- A rank of officer in the army, RAF, or US navy, below the commissioned officers and above the NCOs.More example sentences
- All officers, from warrant officer 1 to lieutenant general, should use the form.
- Anderson later served as a warrant officer and commissioned officer in the Army Reserve.
- Also included is information on the prerequisites needed to become a warrant officer, along with an application packet for any warrant officer candidates a current warrant officer comes in contact with.
More definitions of warrant officerDefinition of warrant officer in:
- The US English dictionary