- (Of a garment or fabric) easily washed, drying quickly, and not needing to be ironed.More example sentences
- Avoid wrinkles by choosing lightweight knits and woven polyesters such as georgette or similarly textured fabrics that have wash-and-wear, wrinkle-free qualities.
- As my wife pointed out, it's one thing to wash a shirt - most of mine are wash-and-wear - it's another thing to get a tie cleaned.
- This detangler also doubles as a defining lotion, so it's perfect for wash-and-wear.
More definitions of wash-and-wearDefinition of wash-and-wear in:
- The US English dictionary