Definition of washable in English:
(Especially of fabric or clothes) able to be washed without shrinkage or other damage: washable curtains
More example sentences
- Ideally the technique is used on washable fabrics, since water is required to remove the marking lines and water-soluble thread.
- Linen is technically a washable fabric, but how you launder your sewn project, depends on the construction rather than the content.
- Then, if fabric is washable, launder in warm water and detergent.
- Example sentences
- It is made into refrigerator gaskets, used to coat fabric for upholstery and to coat wallpaper for washability, and in making floor tile, horizontal and vertical blinds.
- These features include degrees of strength or durability, scrubbability, washability, stain resistance, abrasion resistance, and colorfastness.
- The guidelines focus on requirements for flammability, tear strength, abrasion resistance, washability, scrubbability, and stain resistance.
Definition of washable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.