- A basin, typically fixed to a wall or on a pedestal, used for washing one’s hands and face.More example sentences
- The family bathroom has a tiled floor and part tiled walls while its suite comprises a pedestal washbasin, toilet, and bath with electric shower.
- There is bright lighting, colour all around, taps and washbasins are fixed low on the wall, at a height that makes it easy for the children to use them.
- Inside I found another sink complete with washbasins, and a cooker with utensils mounted on the wall.
More definitions of washbasinDefinition of washbasin in:
- The US English dictionary