1A flush toilet.
- Another clever possibility would be to have selected a kitchen sink that is easily cleaned - because that is probably what the owner uses as a substitute water closet instead of having to walk all the way down to the floor below.
- The articles as a whole are written at a fairly simple level - a random sampling through might lead you to 250 words on alchemy, a diagram of the water closet, or a useful explanation of the authorship question.
- Other than these sparse accommodations, there was a fourth door on the left of the hall that led to a rather dilapidated, disgustingly mildewed water closet.
1.1A room containing a flush toilet.
- In all, there were four rooms, a kitchenette, the storm cellar and a water closet.
- Because the couple had decided to add a new master bedroom onto their house, the existing bedroom space and an adjacent water closet were transformed into a multifunctional master bath.
- Taro laughed and then skirted around the edge of the dance floor toward the public water closet.
Definition of water closet in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.