- An ornamental water plant with long oval floating leaves and erect aromatic flower spikes, native to the South African province of Western Cape where the flower spikes are used in cooking.
More example sentences
- Aponogeton distachyus, family Aponogetonaceae
- And add plant oxygenators, like Vallisneria and plant these next to water hawthorns or water lilies.
- The real value in the water hawthorn is its growth cycle.
- There are much less likely to consume your water hawthorn and oxygenators.