- An obstacle in a jumping competition or steeplechase, where a horse must jump over or into water.More example sentences
- Both noted that the line of fences 6, 7 and 8, which was a vertical of red planks to the twenty-foot water jump to a Liverpool oxer of white poles, was most tricky.
- Though they seem to have mastered the water jump this time around, rails still fell often, although the faults were generals spread out over the course.
- Though problems were few and far between, the coffin complex at fence 16 claimed it share of victims, as did the first water jump.
More definitions of water jumpDefinition of water jump in:
- The US English dictionary