- A seven-a-side game played by swimmers in a pool, with a ball like a football that is thrown into the opponents' net. The game developed in Britain from about 1870.More example sentences
- Along with water polo, Powers enjoys football, basketball and bodysurfing.
- It's no secret that much of the game of water polo revolves around the center position.
- Some resorts have also organised games such as beach-volley ball and water polo to keep the guests engaged.
More definitions of water poloDefinition of water polo in:
- The US English dictionary