- 1Sports that are carried out on water, such as waterskiing and windsurfing: opportunities for water sports are good on the islandMore example sentences
- If you are keen on water sports, beware that diving is best December to March, and surfing between June and August.
- There is much enthusiasm for recreational boating and water sports among the middle and upper class in India.
- Among other sports, he lists all water sports, mountain biking and trekking.
More definitions of water sportsDefinition of water sports in:
- The US English dictionary