- A small motor boat for transporting paying passengers on rivers, canals, etc..More example sentences
- New ways to store hydrogen, in solid form or as compressed gas, have put other recreational marine applications like the water taxi in the running.
- Back down in the harbour you can hire a boat or catch a water taxi and island hop to the Pakleni Islands, Marinkovac, Vodnjak and St Klement with its sandy beach coves.
- The council is in the process of undertaking a full study but is already considering building a minimum number of car parking spaces and introducing a water taxi to the other side of the river as an innovative solution.
More definitions of water taxiDefinition of water taxi in:
- The US English dictionary