- A tower supporting an elevated water tank, whose height creates the pressure required to distribute the water through a piped system.More example sentences
- Right next to it was a water tower, a water tower that supplied the whole town of Barken.
- Generally by the time you leave one place, you'll already be able to see the water tower and grain elevator of the next hamlet rising above the fields in the distance.
- The old water tower, for so long a landmark in Connolly Park in front of the entrance to North Connacht College, has finally bitten the dust.
More definitions of water towerDefinition of water tower in:
- The US English dictionary