- A portable water container with a long spout and a detachable perforated cap, used for watering plants.More example sentences
- The tough restrictions, which come into effect at midnight next Saturday, bans town water for external use, preventing homeowners from even filling a watering can to water pot plants or the garden.
- Add additional nutrients throughout the growing season by dissolving a water-soluble fertilizer in the watering can once every week or two.
- Look for objects such as watering cans old tools or flowerpots that you can dress up with lights flowers or greenery.
More definitions of watering canDefinition of watering can in:
- The US English dictionary