- A landscape in which an expanse of water is a dominant feature.More example sentences
- Standing up close, one felt completely immersed in a cascading waterscape.
- We need to carefully consider the connections between urban ambitions and river ecology, and the politics of remaking Delhi's land and waterscapes.
- There are no massive mounds or outlandish waterscapes to divert attention away from the natural splendor.
More definitions of waterscapeDefinition of waterscape in:
- The US English dictionary