- The edge of or area adjoining a sea, lake, or river: [as modifier]: a waterside hotel waterside vegetationMore example sentences
- I always mix my groundbait at the waterside and always with lake water.
- West Wiltshire District Council has agreed in principle to free up some land for the proposed redevelopment of the waterside area of Trowbridge.
- The waterside area is now home to numerous restaurants, boutiques and speciality shops.
More definitions of watersideDefinition of waterside in:
- The US English dictionary