- A group of waves of equal or similar wavelengths travelling in the same direction.More example sentences
- That factor can also be understood in terms of the longer wave train (lower frequencies) created in an earthquake of large magnitude.
- I suspect that the series of waves in the wave train was smaller at farther shores too, and that there were fewer noticeable waves on African shores than Southeast Asian ones.
- At first, try the move on the first wave in a wave train because it will have the most distinct shape compared to the chop that comes later.
More definitions of wave trainDefinition of wave train in:
- The US English dictionary