- A range of wavelengths falling between two given limits, used in radio transmission.More example sentences
- I'm told they have radios tuned to police wavebands stuck out of sight under the dashboard.
- Annagh Parish Radio can now be received on any radio in the parish, by tuning into 100 to 105 MHz on the fm waveband.
- Other useful items are automatic lights and wipers and the radio gave first class reception on all wavebands.
More definitions of wavebandDefinition of waveband in:
- The US English dictionary