- A surface containing points affected in the same way by a wave at a given time.More example sentences
- Aspheric surfaces tend to create wavefronts that beat against one another, the changes in one negating the effects of another.
- Reducing the phase aberrations introduced when the wavefront travels through atmosphere to a telescope sharpens the resultant image.
- Reading the data requires reproduction of both the wavefront and polarization.
More definitions of wavefrontDefinition of wavefront in:
- The US English dictionary