- A plant bearing flowers with a waxy appearance:
More example sentences
- ● an Australian shrub with white or pink flowers (genus Eriostemon, family Rutaceae). ● a hoya.
- Although it is sometimes called the blue wax flower or blue honeywort, we ask for it using the horticultural Latin to avoid confusion.
- The most eye-catching of all of them is perhaps the ‘red wax flower’.
- To accompany the modern bridal gown, the florist provided a fragrant, hand-tied bouquet of white hydrangea, pink wax flower, seeded eucalyptus, white hypericum berries, and ivy.