- another term for bayberry.More example sentences
- I'm also looking at cherry laurel or wax myrtle as a privacy hedge.
- In the northeastern part of the area is a sand ridge supporting turkey oak, sand live oak, wax myrtle, Chapman oak, and longleaf pine.
- In winter, when the dogwoods and Japanese maples lose their leaves and the perennials disappear for the season, the yard is still masked from view by broad-leafed evergreens, such as rhododendrons, camellias, wax myrtle, and boxwood.
More definitions of wax myrtleDefinition of wax myrtle in:
- The US English dictionary