A person’s buttocks or anus.
More example sentences
- There were times when being moderately famous was a big pain in the wazoo.
- Yeah, but if you do that again I'm going to put the showerhead up your wazoo.
1960s: of unknown origin.
up (or out) the wazoo
- In great quantities.More example sentences
- A terrorist has no problem at all getting fake I.D. up the wazoo.
- I self-published and yes, I got reviewed up the wazoo.
- When a candidate says he wants to cut taxes, you can interpret that to mean that he wants to hike tax rates up the wazoo.
Definition of wazoo in:
- The US English dictionary