- 1We had: we’d already been on boardMore example sentences
- Coming back on the coach that night you would have thought we'd actually won the Cup!
- After we'd finished work on it, she and her manager asked me to meet them at a club.
- And we'd only just sat down when the melodious tones of a male choir sweetly filled the air.
- 1.1We should or we would: we’d like to make you an offerMore example sentences
- Our lads take it very seriously and we'd have loved to win but it wasn't to be.
- All I will say about the latter is that we'd be best advised to keep our voices down on this one.
- Anything that can help people in danger of losing their sight is something we'd take a great interest in.
More definitions of we'dDefinition of we'd in:
- The US English dictionary