Definition of weaponize in English:
Adapt for use as a weapon: they had produced and weaponized many deadly biological agents, including anthrax (as adjective weaponized) weaponized versions of smallpox
More example sentences
- And why is the government spending money weaponizing biological agents that are a danger to the public and are banned under the 1972 Biological Warfare Convention?
- Worse, there's no reason to think that he's the only person in the world who has ‘no moral qualms about developing weaponized anthrax and smallpox.’
- Among the most startling admissions made by scientists there was that they had weaponized the biological agent aflatoxin.
- 1weaponization noun
- Example sentences
- Surprisingly, in the past few years they appear to have cleaned up their language a bit, recognizing the difference between space militarization, and space weaponization (although they are opposed to both).
- In June and July we gave more details about weaponization of those materials and their major production facilities.
- We want to make sure that there is no weaponization of space.
Definition of weaponize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.