noun[treated as singular or plural]
- Weapons regarded collectively: nuclear weaponry America’s weaponry he is in charge of some of the most sophisticated weaponry ever designedMore example sentences
- Once nuclear weaponry is deployed, tens of thousands of people are going to die at minimum.
- The success of the Germans has frequently been put down to their superiority in weaponry like tanks and artillery guns.
- Members of the patrol would also share the task of carrying heavy anti-tank weaponry and ammunition.
More definitions of weaponryDefinition of weaponry in:
- The US English dictionary