- (Of a person) having a face with unattractively thin, sharp, or pointed features: a small, weasel-faced manMore example sentences
- Just in case, the first thing to look out for is the weasel-faced woman with the guinea pig.
- Grubby weasel-faced children threw stones at us and we were forced to flee to another area.
- At the very least, the well-heeled weekender can expect to get mud on their diamond shoes, mustard on their cravat, and their monocle stolen by weasel-faced local urchins.
More definitions of weasel-facedDefinition of weasel-faced in:
- The US English dictionary