- Eroded or altered by exposure to the weather: a weather-worn gravestoneMore example sentences
- Although praised for its meticulous reconstruction, in the interests of historical accuracy the hall's exterior was painted creamy yellow even though it jars with the rest of the weather-worn castle.
- But now many of the weather-worn black and white signposts are threatened by neglect and decay.
- There are still banners, now frayed and weather-worn, hanging from overpasses.
More definitions of weather-wornDefinition of weather-worn in:
- The US English dictionary