Definition of weblog in English:
Full form of blog.
- Smart pens have become the latest way to post messages to online diaries, or weblogs, while on the move.
- Blogging is creating your own weblog or blog by writing short entries on a website.
- Many of the weblogs and sites I consult on a regular basis posted reviews and comments about the film.
- Example sentences
- Half of American webloggers cite self-help as their primary motivation for maintaining their online diaries, a survey has discovered.
- In the blogosphere, as we call the community of webloggers, weblogs are divided in different groups.
- The fact that many webloggers indulged in this practice could explain why this community has been particularly hard hit, if that is the case.
Words that rhyme with weblogroadhog • backlog • Kellogg
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan