Definition of weblog in English:
Full form of blog.
- Smart pens have become the latest way to post messages to online diaries, or weblogs, while on the move.
- Blogging is creating your own weblog or blog by writing short entries on a website.
- Many of the weblogs and sites I consult on a regular basis posted reviews and comments about the film.
- 1weblogger noun
- Example sentences
- Half of American webloggers cite self-help as their primary motivation for maintaining their online diaries, a survey has discovered.
- In the blogosphere, as we call the community of webloggers, weblogs are divided in different groups.
- The fact that many webloggers indulged in this practice could explain why this community has been particularly hard hit, if that is the case.
Words that rhyme with weblogroadhog • backlog • Kellogg
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.